This web site is governed by the following terms and conditions.
Your use of our Nevsail Watersports and Rock Climbing web site constitutes your agreement to follow these rules and to be bound by them.
Our Terms and Conditions may change at times and Nevsail reserves the right to update and/or modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. For this reason, we encourage you to review these terms and conditions whenever you use this web site.
General Terms and Conditions:
- A Booking form & part or full payment may be required to confirm bookings
- Payment can be made by credit card/pay pal or cash.
- Full payment is refundable when canceled with more than 48 hours notice
- Reply contact must be made with us to be considered canceled
- Full payment is non refundable when canceled with 48 hours, or less, notice
- All bookings go ahead, unless we deem it unsafe, in which case you are entitled to a full refund or you can use on another date/outing
- Gift vouchers/competitions are non refundable
- Credit card/pay pal fee may apply & is non refundable
You acknowledge, by your use of this site, that your use of this web site is at your sole risk, that you assume full responsibility for all costs associated with all necessary servicing or repairs of any equipment you use in connection with your use of our web site, and that Nevsail shall not be liable for any damages of any kind related to your use of this web site.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Nevsail Watersports and Rock Climbing harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including fees, arising from or related to your use of the web site.
Links To Sites And Services:
At times, we provide links our customers may be interested in. Nevsail is not responsible for these sites or their content. If you choose to explore these sites and services, we suggest that you carefully review their individual Privacy Policies.
We agree to comply with a customer’s requests to not share their information with other companies or to contact them for marketing purposes by postal mail, telephone, or email.