Our Outdoor activity Centre provides a safe and fun environment while taking part in Outdoor Adventures. You can learn new skills at your own pace or simply have an enjoyable adventure experience.
Limerick Adventures offer Adult, Kids and Teens Watersports Courses, Lessons, Trips and Tours in many adventure activities.
Your safety is of the utmost importance to us:
THEREFORE WE INSIST THAT:
- No craft is taken out on the water, without adequate safety checks.
- Furthermore, safety cover will be provided for you.
- We assure you high safety standards and low teaching ratios. Providing an excellent standard of tuition and greater level of safety.
- We are a National Training Centre for the I.S.A and the I.C.U (Irish Sailing Association and Irish Canoe Union) and run approved training courses.
- In addition to this, our instructors are ISA and ICU qualified. This also guarantees you the highest standard of tuition and safety. We are also eager to share our knowledge, skill and enthusiasm with you.
- Buoyancy aids are provided and must be worn when participating on the water.
- Our fully equipped safety boats are on hand to provide help if needed.
- All our watersports equipment is maintained to the highest standard.
- Daily safety checks and regular maintenance ensures this.
- We have Public Liability Insurance cover.
- In the interest of safety, we may cancel and/or reschedule any part of a programme or course due to weather/ sea conditions.
- Our safety procedures and risk assessments are constantly monitored to minimize the risks involved in adventure activities.
>So, you can leave Limerick Adventures on a high, having learned new skills and fully enjoyed your day in a safe and controlled manner.